Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wow. My longest yet post is about pokemon. HOORAY!

So lately i've been getting really excited over pokemon! I went to an elementary school where a lot of the guys i hug out with loved pokemon. I go to middle school and BAM! it's now about sports, shooting games, blah blah blah. well, to tell it to you truthfully, I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!! When i was really little and the first season anime episodes were on the air, i didn't care about it that much. I mean, i watched it, but never really cared. Now pokemon doesn't even come on on our channels! (we have, like, 10 channels.) It really makes me sad, beacause i can't even see the NEW pokemon shows, let alone the origanals. Plus i'm too cheap to rent them. THEN! They started putting the first season episodes on the pokemon website! HOORAY! I've been watching them a lot now...and from what i've learned about the newer series, its sounds pretty bad. I mean, not the show itself, it's just, I CAN'T BELIVE THAT MISTY ISN'T IN IT!!!!!!! Misty and Ash would make such a cute couple if they were older~ As for the games, its annoying that i could never play the first generation games, since i never had a game boy advance, but i'm really glad that they're remaking silver and gold. MARCH 14TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay. <3 Plus, they're combining the part from pokemon yellow, that bit where your pikachu walks behind you. I always wished that i was able to play that game too, so i'm major-ly glad that they're combining that factor in. I always sort of wondered why a lot of big time pokemon fans hate the pokemon ranger and mystery dungeon games....In my opiniun, both are good, especially pokemon ranger! It has such a great polt, yet it gets dissed. So not only am i excited for Pokemon heartgold/soulsilver, im happy for ythe new pokemon ranger game coming out later this year. Okay, the charecters DO look a little weird, but i bet it will be good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment