Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Me and My Brothers

I love manga.
I've been reading this series called "Me & My Brothers" and I love it.
This Manga definatly doesn't get enough credit.
It may not be fantasy or action, but its brilliantly written and its really cute.
It's a realistic fiction manga, and its sooooo good!
There are nine books so far, and I can't wait for the next.
SPOILER ALERT.
So, its about this girl, Sakura, who, all her family is dead, and shes living alone, even though shes in 8th grade at the start of the series. Then, these 4 guys find her and she learns that they are her long-lost brothers! WEll, step brothers. They aren't blood related.....It's a long story.
But It's really cute beacause her brothers have such deep personalities, and are always looking out for her, even if it gets annoying.
My favorite charecter is named Susuki, and he's one of Sakura's best friends. He has a crush on Sakura, and her brothers are always angry at him for that, beacause they are so over protective. It makes me said, cause he's my favorite charecter and I hate how everyone gives him death-threats. Her other BFF is a total flirt. She is totally envious of Sakura for having hot brothers. O_O
The main drama of the story is that Sakura is in love with her brother.
Even though hes like, 11 years older than her, and he cross dresses, and he acts more like a mother or older sister than a brother, shes despretly in love with him.
Its a great manga, and I highly recomend it. :3

Me & My Brothers (c) Hari Tokeino

No comments:

Post a Comment