Saturday, September 25, 2010

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

I love manga.
And one of my favorites is Shugo Chara!
SPOILER ALERT.
It's a really beautiful. The drawings are fabulous, the plot is epic, and the charecters are hilarious.
And of course, it has ROMANCE.
...
TADASE HOTORI.
He's my favorite.
and for a fictional charecter, hes goregeous. and polite. and sweet.
oh, but he wants to take over the world.....
Well, I like him better that Ikuto.
Beacause....ikuto is way too old for Amu.
Well acctually, Amu shouldn't be dating anyone anyway...since shes like, in 6th grade?
I've read all the books, and i really want to see the whole anime.
I found the Shugo Chara musical on Youtube.
It pains me that i don't know Japanese.
If my school had a Japanese class, i would definatly learn it.
But seriously, Shugo Chara is amazing.
All the plot twists!
Like, how Nadeshiko is really a guy who crossdresses as a girl to improve his dancing.
I really want to see Amu's reaction when she learns this. XD
And how Kairi is in love with Amu.
Along with Ikuto.
And Tadase.
And this girl is like, in 6th grade. :)
Oh, and How Utau is in love with Ikuto........yet......THEY'RE SIBLINGS.
But this Manga is so amazing....
It makes me all giggly, and sad, and happy....
ARG.
I thought it was so funny when Amu's mom discovered Ikuto had been staying at their house....
And i get all giggly when Tadase confessed his love to Amu.
Tadase is so nice.....
It just touches my heart when he does things like bring his grandmother flowers.
And his story of him as a little child just broke my heart.
And i love the part where he wheres a skirt. XD
I cosplayed as Amu Hinamori for Animazement.
I love the little fanboy kid in the Anime.
I wish he was in the books, he's just so cute how he trys to express his love for Amu.....
Rima.....I really really didn't like Rima at first, with you know, making everyone her slave....
And being cuter that Amu.........(But we can't really argue that.....She's adorable)
And having no sense of humor (I was so wrong. XD)
One thing i loved about her was the contact list on her phone.
Slave 1
Slave 2
Slave 3
Slave 4
Slave 5
It is really sad that her parents are so strict......
I love her now.
She can be a little of a brat, but i like her
Shes really pretty.
Shes so short, with such long pretty hair.
I hated Kairi at first too.
He was so boring.
And then he got all cool.
You guys need to read the Manga.
It's amazing.
I think I've proven my point, but I'll be back to rant later. :)

Shugo Chara (c) Peach Pit

And by golly, Peach pit did a fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment