Sunday, February 13, 2011

14

Today is my birthday.


I'm fourteen.




And I'm sick.




And I've learned how to change text color.


So I was sick earlier this week with a really bad headache and a fever. Two of my other friends were out sick aparently, and another was sick but at school. Two of my teachers were out as well, but I'm not sure if one of them was sick or not.


I went back to school on Friday, then on Saturday I got a really bad swollen throat. It's really annoying and hurts to swallow. I also have an annoying cough.


But all the sickness aside, Today is my birthday. My mom and dad gave me a bouquet of six pink roses andtulips for my birthday, as well as a necklace. I didn't feel well, so I stayed home from church, and while I was in bed in my mom's room, watching a movie, apparently the Miamaids* group from my Young Womens groups came and 'heart attacked' my room.


By heart attacked, I mean they came into my room and very quietly, threw paper hearts of all different colors and sizes all over my bed and the floor. They taped them to the walls (Over ALL the faces of 'Harry Potter' I have in my room, which is quite a few.....), they taped them to the ceiling, and they even made them hang from the ceiling from long pieces of blue masking tape. :D They left me a present (Pretty bath soaps and and cute ornate ) and a note taped to my mirror saying "Now do you belive we love you? Beacause we do. A LOT."

I get to eat steak for supper.
It was a really nice day.

*Miamaids are the group of 14-16 year old girls in the YW program.

No comments:

Post a Comment