Saturday, October 30, 2010

All You Really Have To Do Is Shine!

Then i feel a change
like a fire deep inside
something best in me wide open
inpossible to hide
and suddenly i'm flying
flying like a bird
like electricity
electricity
sparks inside of me
and i'm free
i'm free!

SPOILER ALERT
Guess what musical I just saw?
BILLY ELLIOT
BILLY ELLIOT
BILLY ELLIOT
OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO AWESOME.
And it had such an amazing impact.
One second you'd be crying, the laughing, then be tense from the pressure.
I really wish they didn't cuss as much in it.
I mean seriously, SO MUCH CUSSING.
But it was so beautiful.
And now I wish I could dance.
I absolutely loved Billy's friend Michael.
Yeah, the gay guy.
I loved the musical number for "Expressing Yourself"
I mean, two guy in skirts and dresses dancing?
It was so funny.
Then the Letter from Billy's mom, man I was crying.....
It was so sad!
And then The angry dance was so intense, i thought he was going to kill himself!
All in all, it was so fabulous.
Except, you know, all the cussing.
I LOVE HOW BILLY KISSED MICHAEL IN THE END.
I really wish the play could have continued.
I wish that I could have seen Billy at the school.
But you know, when they did the final dance for the......bowing and stuff made me forget about being sad. (What's that called?)
It made me really sad when I learned the miners would all be unemployed.....
And I liked their accents.
OH! And when Billy jumped off the piano and did that big flip thingy, I was so amazed, I mean, that was AWESOME!
I highly recomend this for everybody....unless you have small children with you.
All the cussing really wasn't nessisary.
BUT THE PLAY WAS FABULOUS.
I loved the random little kid.
Oh, and the "Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher" performance was so hilarious, especially the giant puppets.
SO THE PLAY WAS AWESOME.
(Get the idea?)
So......
GIVE 'EM THE OLD RAZZLE-DAZZLE
TURN ON THE OLD PIZZAZ!
I do not own Billy Elliot.

No comments:

Post a Comment