Thursday, October 28, 2010

Youknowthatshowiusedtosayiwouldneverwatchwheniwaslittle

You know that show I used to say I would never watch when I was little?
No you don't, you probably didn't know me when i was little.
So when i was little, i was a Pokemon kinda kid.
I loved loved LOVED watching cartoons in the morning. and wating bacon covered in mapple surup. Mmmmmm, that makes for a good saturday.
And I thought the show 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' was pretty stupid.
I never understood it and i guess i thought it was sorta boring.
The most I ever got from it was that the Blue Eyes White Dragon was pretty epic and that The main charecter totally overused The Dark Magician.
Plus I always supposed that since I loved Pokemon, I whouldn't watch Yu-Gi-Oh! beacause i figured they were like, cartoon rivals.
So now, theres a boy at my lunch table who talks about Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot.
And since hes my friend and i wished i knew what he was talking about, I started watching the show......
AND ITS PRETTY AWEOSME!
I love cartoons. I really love cartoons. And Anime. And Manga.
But that goes without saying, doesn't it?
Of course, The Blue Eyes White Dragon is still pretty epic, and Yugi does use the Dark Magician pretty often (With a good reason: IT'S AWESOME), I have a new respect for the show. I'm amazed by the charecters' stratagies, and now i sorta wish I had some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards....
I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment