Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's just that for the first time I feel.....wicked

You know what I love?
PLAY!
especially...
MUSICALS!
with
DANCING!
and
SINGING!
I'd be a horrible critic, beacause I love all the plays I've seen.
Okay.
WICKED.
Yes, the mega awesome play of the decade. (Is that right?)
I first saw it in London, when I went to England, Ireland, and Wales on a school trip.
I was literally crying my eyes out once it was over.
So touching.
(The girl I was sitting with was like, "Are you crying?!?!? Here, let's hit our heads together, it'll make you feel better!" It didn't. It just made my head hurt. >.<)
I had started reading the book, but had stopped a little over halfway beacause it was really..........inapropriate for someone my age.
I was a little nervous about the play, beacause I was afraid It would be as innapropriate as the book.
IT WAS EPIC.
It was totally different from the books.
In the books, I really liked Boq.
After seeing the play, I sort of really hated him.
I felt so sad for Glinda at the end of the play, and so, so, SO happy for Elphaba and Fiero. I also really hated Dorthy. I mean, she stole Nessa's shoes.
THATS JUST WRONG!
Kristen Chenoworth has always been one of my favorite actors and singers, and I loved Glinda. Well, except for the whole, "Get her sister" Thing.
Naturally, Madame Morrible was horrible.
I loathed her so much when she dropped a house on Nessarose.
After we got back home, I saw it again in Durham.
Once more, amazing.
Wicked truely is the musical of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment