Friday, January 28, 2011

SPIRT WEEK!

So next week we have spirt week at my school.
We are also having a ton of new contest thtat we have never had before.

We have wacky tacky day, blast from the past, favorite charecter, gender bender day, and class day.

Since everything is a little different this year, instead of dressing in school colors on Friday for spirt day, all the dirrerent grades will dress up as something themselves. We, the eigth graders get to dress in my favorite color, orange!
Gender bender day is always the one I look foward to, beacause of ocurse, it is hilarious to see girls dress like boys and boys in dresses and skirts.

We are having this thing called powderpuff football on thursday, which is totally new. It fits for gender bender day, that all the grades have girl football teams and boy cheerleaders.

We have a contest to draw the school mascot (The school will change the picture of our mascot to the winner's picture) which I will definately enter (I know I spelt definately wrong) even though a bulldog may be pretty difficult for me to draw.

Also, I am running to be homeconing princess. I got ten people to sign a sheet of paper, and they put my name on a slip of paper (A ballet?) to vote. I feel loved beacause a bunch of people, even those who I don't hang out with said they voted for me. (One girl was chanting 'Vote for Brooke!' at the begining) and when they called my name and I stood up, a bunch of people cheered for me. So I feel very loved.
(Sorry for gloating)

ABRUPT SUBJECT CHANGE.
There is so much new stuff that we are doing this year that I do not think I can keep up with it. There is a whole bunch of stuff you can buy to win your grade a class day (Not so sure what this entitles, but I bet it will be good) or something. I heard something about dressing up like our school mascot....but I'm not certain about that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment