Friday, December 30, 2011

Hi again.

So another thing I wanted to say was that I finished the Havest Moon comic I was working on. ((c) Natsume Inc.) It ended up being 32 pages long and I fully painted in watercolors and inked. I'm just doing touch-ups with colored pencils now, and I'm happy to have all of the hard stuff finished. I liked doing it though. It made me feel a sense of commitment, in a way. And I'm glad to finish something I started. I would love to do it again, minus all the coloring and inking.

I think I'm going to make it a plan to post a picture on every one of these posts. So here:

I like to call this 'Cardboard Jungle' because Charlotte had so much time playing in it.

And Here's an awful quality picture of a painting I did of Charlotte. I did painting of two kids at my school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment