Friday, December 30, 2011

Sleepy sleepy sleepy

I think I might be sick, minorly. I've been so tired. Like, if I lean foward to pick up my kitten, when I plop back down all my energy is gone. O_O
Tonight I'm going to go to a dance, and I'm afraid that I'll have no energy to dance. Hopefully that won't be the case and I'll have a comeback. Or my random energy losses can be during the songs I don't like. :)
Here are some photos:



I got a new camera for christmas, so I'll take some pictures with it and upload them soon. Happy December!
I can't wait to get back to school. Staying at home, I'm really sleepy and have nothing to do. I miss some of the kids at my school. you know how when you're buddies with someone, but not good enough friends to really hang out outside school? I like being able to see people at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment