Friday, November 11, 2011

100!

Okay, so right now it is 11/11/11 at 11:11 P.M.
By the way, did you know that P.M. stands for Post Meridian?
Also, this is my 100th post. I'd say it's an awesome coincedince, but I sort of planned it...
Darn it. I was so involved timing this that Ii forgot to make a wish. FAIL.

So today I visited a friend who moved to Pennsylvania. She came back for the weekend and threw a party and it was lovely! We were all running down the road (In the forest) to the park, and I'm not sure what happened, but me and this other girl both ended up falling. I might have accidently tripped her, or she might have tripped and I fell over her (I distinctly remember jumping) but anyway, we crashed into the road. She skined her ankle and I skinned my shoulders and sort of my chin. It was a little ironic, because 3 seconds prior, our friend asked, "Why are we running?"

Well, anyway it was lovely. And we had off of school today for veteran's day. So that's nice as well. I got sheet music for "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey, which is one of my favorite christmas songs ever.

Also I've fallen in love with writing comics. Right now I'm making a fan comic for Harvest Moon ((c) Natusme Inc.) and it's interesting. The plot is over done (It's one of the 'girl dates guy1 to get attention from guy2 then falls for guy1" plots) Which, I hate that plot. But some how my story, being writen as I go fell that way.....eh. But it looks okay. I'm watercoloring it. I now have a HUGE watercolor section in my sketchbook, defined by the huge volume of the wrinkley pages. In a fabulous coincedince, my assignment for Beg. 2D this week is to write a comic.

I wish I had something amazing to announce, you know, since this is the 100th post.....but I don't. Ummm....I've been drinking chocolate milk all day. My dad sprayed my kitten with cologne. I'm happy. So..... Yup.

Have a lovely day!
Oh, and if you can, please please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment