Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recap.

Hi. It's been a while since I've written, and I'm not sure what to start with.
"Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain is a really good book. I'm nearly done with it and it's really amazing.
I did end up telling that boy that I like him. I wrote him a note. I'm sure he read it (I wasn't there if/when he did) and he didn't say anything. Acctually, he probably already knew. Oh well.

I went to figure drawing again this week and it was AMAZING. Well sort of. I didn't have the best patience that day, and our model DID. Our model (One kid's mother, who was awesome by posing and bringing cookies) posed for an hour and a half strait. It was crazy! I didn't care for my picture very much, and I really wanted her to move so I could stop working on mine. But I ended up finishing and having it look pretty great. Even the portfolio kids thought it was good. The teacher said that it was good enough to take on the portfolio trip.

Right. You most likely don't know about the portfolio trip. So every year our school has a trip up to Washington D.C. with the art students (Mainly seniors and Juniors) to get our portfolios reviewed by college boards and go to the musame and such. One of my friends and I are going, (Even though we are freshmen and was behind everyone else) and I'm really looking foward to it. I need to make more art. O_O

Also, I finished writing a fanfiction about Harvest Moon ((c) Natsume Inc.) if you'd like to read it here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7535601/1/Teach_Me_How_to_Dance
Sadly there are errors in spelling and such.

I went to our schools guitar concert and it was lovely. My crush's class played "Every Breath you Take" by the Police, which is one of my favorite songs. So I was going crazy in my head. SO AWESOME. And everyone was really good too.

Also, have some photos! I've been going crazy with photography lately, and here are some of my favorites:







As always, If you'd like to see more: http://brookiethecookieface.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment