Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Assume You've Noticed I Like To Rant

I FINALLY read the 9th Shugo Chara book.
I can't belive that being such a fan girl, I hadn't read it untill a week or two ago.
It's so adorable and sparkly.
SPOILER ALERT
I love Tadase's protective side.
Acctually, you could also just leave it at 'I love Tadase".
He's my favorite charecter.
The creators, Peach-Pit, are such talented artists and authors. I would love to be a Manga artist, but I', not sure I've got what it takes.
ANYWAYS...
The book had me hooked all the way to the end.....then I had to read it again.
I should probably be reading my Lenguage arts book right now.....
ANYWAYS...
I'm not so sure why Ikuto Charecter Transformed into a pirate type guy. I didn't even know you could transform into different things with one Shugo Chara. Amulet Fortume amazed me.
I'm really tierd.....
So I'm off to bed.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment