Thursday, November 25, 2010

Neopets and Flowers

I've been spending way too much time on Neopets.com. I used to be addicted to that site when I was little, and I still like it.
I've been working on a picture to enter into the Neopet's beauty contest, and I FINALLY finished it. Then i realized that my file size is like, 2 mgs, when its supposed to be like, 25 K. So....I tried to shrink it down and It looks dead. To the point of no return.



Here it is.
I do love this website though.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Brandon Flowers.
Point taken, I listen to Brandon Flowers all the time, but I've been listening to him ALL DAY.
Happy Turkey Preperation Day.
One of my friends came over and we took lots of pictures....and played on Neopets.
Juvenile.
I like that word.
That's all folks.
Neopets (c) The Neopets Team
Oh, and please full view my picture. Tiny pixelated previews do not do it justice
They don't do anything justice.
O_O
Click on it please.
'Kay thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment