Wednesday, November 10, 2010

RANT RANT JACK SPICER RANT

If you haven't gotten it into your head that I absolutly love cartoons, then.....thats.....pretty bad. Beacause I LOVE Cartoons. I have no idea why, but I just love animated kid's shows!
When I was little, one of my favorite cartoon shows was called "Xiolin Showdown".
I'd watch It everyday when I came home from school. It's about kung-fu and mystical items. I rediscovered the show a little while ago and fell in love with it again.
I'm not sure if he was when i was little, but my favorite charecter is named Jack Spicer (Evil Boy Genius). He's sort of the wimpy, pittiful bad guy. At the end of the show, he's mostly overshadowed by meaner, worse bad guys, but at the begining of the show, he was really really really important. His skin is like perfectly white, like he wears make-up or is albino or something, and his hair is bright red. He has red eyes, a cool robe-thing, and dark eyeliner under his eyes. He's really funny. He loves to build robots, and is sort of bossed around by a ghost/spirit.
He keeps being betrayed by people.....
He is really funny, and......yeah.
I still love cartoons.
I don't own Xiolin Showdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment