Friday, November 19, 2010

Owie.

Last night I went to a resturant and I was eating, when I bit my tounge. And It stated to bleed.....>.< I've always wanted to see that happen......and I've always wondered what It would feel like.......It hurts. I haven't bit my tounge in years....and I have sharp canines. Owie. And I bled and bled and blah blah blah. SO TODAY IS NOVENBER 19TH. HARRY POTTER 7 PART 1 CAME OUT THIS MORNING! I really wanted to go to the midnight premere, and my mum was going to take me, but she went to california for ten days beacause my Grandma is in the hospital. I'm going to see it with three of my friends tomorrow instead. Today my jacket got caught on my braces and I pulled my jacket away........and my bracket came loose....so I have to go to the orthodontist again. I'm a little worried, beacause the next time I was supposed to go to the orthodontis they're going to numb my mouth and drill srews into my gums.

O_O

So anyways. my word of the day is Quibble.
It means 'to argue' of something like that. I just like the way it sounds.
I'm making dolls out of felt of all the people at my lunch table.
I felt weird for going to the store and buying ten dollars worth of felt. She had to scan nearly each individual one and I felt like a jerk for buying all of it. Then my neighbor and I were wandering around this giant walmart trying to buy cotton balls (This was all for my plushies) and we went to the check out line and It was a little awkward.....two tennagers standing in walmart to buy two bags of cotton balls. There was a guy behind us with a name tag. He had a cool name.

Im my art class we are currently working in the woodshop. In sixth grade I was so scared of woodshop at first. It's really loud, especially the band saws. I'm making an emotional relief sculpture that shows 'Love and warmth". So I was working at the band saw today, and I felt like all the saw dust kept flying all over my forehead....plus it's pretty hot in there, with everyone sawing and I keep getting all overheated and my head was really hot and felt scratchy the whole time........
I know this is all pretty random.

No comments:

Post a Comment