Thursday, September 15, 2011

I need to learn something called time management

I have free time.
I feel like I don't, but truely, I just use bits and pieces of it not doing anything worthwhile, or putting off my homework.
So I SHOULD be going to bed at 9. I end up going to sleep around 10 or 10:30. My homework is managable. If I did it all when i came home, I would probably have a few hours of free time.

But no. Instead of put off my homework to do somthing pointless, like surf the internet. I tell myself that if i do one piece of homework, then i can have an unreasonaly large break. And i end up having wasted bits of freetime. I feel like i don't have any at all, because i spend the very end of my night finishing homework. (Or i finish it in the 45 minutes between church and school every morning.)

I really need to disipline myself.

Here's hoping that you don't fell into the procrastination cycles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment