Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trunk.

OKOKOK.

So I get a ride to church every morning from a boy who goes to church with me. On Friday morning, we had to pick up two kids who go to a boarding school and also need rides. We're running super late. The class starts a 6, and it was past 6 when we got to their school.

So we're driving down the interstate, and one of the girls says to me, "Is that supposed to be like that?" And points backwards. I look back, and the trunk is wide open. We quickly tell our driver, who (naturally) sort of freaks out.
In the backseat, the girl and I are trying to pull the trunk down, hoping that none of the stuff fell out of the trunk.

We were running so late that our driver says, "We're late enough! I'm not stopping!"

So we drove 60 mph down the wet interstate at 6 with the trunk wide open.
It finally got closed at the first red light.

But it was SO funny! It really brightened up me morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment