Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blue Gatorade

I just wrote a whole long beautiful post and somehow it got deleted.
AFDLAKSJDFALSKJFLSDJFALSKJFDALSDKAJF.

That's a little sad.
I wont retype it perfectly, but the jist was that

We lost the soccer game (No suprise there), but i did OKAY in the second half.
I got to go to the library and read by the lake.
Halloween dance tonight. I made a Toothless Costume (How to Train your Dragon) which included wings made out of clothes hanger, bendy wire, and fabric. And a lot of glue. lots and lots of glue.
Last night i went to a soccer clinic that turned out to be for elementary school kids and awkwardly had to borrow a phone from a stranger to call home.
The wire/tin fish me made in Beg. 3D got hung up in the cafeteria.

Well. That's it.
Have a fabulous weekend.

How to Train your Dragon (c) Dreamworks/Cressida Cowell

No comments:

Post a Comment