Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vacation and Babies

Ollo!
Okay, so first things first, I went to Florida.
To Orlando.
To Universal Studios.
To The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
It was pretty neat. It was way smaller than I imagined (They could have made a whole theme park if they wanted to) but it was great. It was really well detailed. The food that I ate at the Three Broomsticks however, was AWFUL. and the butterbeer I thought was nasty, but I guess it was like a root beer float? Hmm, I don't know.

Also, my family has decided that we are getting another kitten. My aunt got some kittens from a stray cat, and is giving one to my family and one to my aunt. They are twins. I want to name them either Peanut butter and Jelly or Bonnie and Clyde.
They sort of have siamese patterns. THEY'RE ADORABLE.

I would love to write more on the subject (And other awesome things, Like my huge pile of homework and 3D project) but I'll give it a rest. G'night.

Harry Potter (c) J., K. Rowling
The Wizarding world of harry potter (c) Universal Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment