Saturday, October 1, 2011

Going to Carolina in my Mind

So my dad (Like he's been wanting me to for a long time) took me out to look at all the scenery and such. We drove to this beautiful park/woods, and walked through it, and it was just so tranquil. It was really beautiful and i want to go out and take pictures one day. It brought back a lot of memories of when i was little and our class would go hiking through the woods or go to the park. I was feeling so nostalgic.

It didn't help that then we went driving to another place that he's been dying to show me. It's this beautiful little street with big houses and HUGE front lawns. It secluded away from everything else, and it's just beautiful. It rememinds me of my old babysitter's house....in a way. I guess it was the huge lawns and white picket fences. She had a really nice house, to. I think either she or the house next to her had a donkey. I don't exactly know who's it was. I have a lot of memories from there.

Wrap that up with the fact that its the first day of october and definatly feels like it, and you've got a very peaceful girl. I'm not a fan of winter, but i love fall. It's just got that chilly feeling where your cheeks are really cold, and you still love it. I always liked autumn best.

I love North Carolina.
Title (c) James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment