Friday, December 31, 2010

A Brief Overview

On Wendnesday I went to a friend's birthday party. We went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays, Watched a "Land Before Time" movie, and played rock band and the piano.
Yesterday another of my friends came over at 7:30 in the morning.

7:30.


As in
7:30 AM


As in EARLY.
She comes over early all the time, and I don't really mind, but I have problems with waking up. Today I had to wake up at 10 and I got out of bed at 11:30.
Also that day I had a dream that a burglar was going to come to our house and kill us, but my mom and I were at the store and one of my friends was at my house, so we were buying "Panoramic sound enhancers" (I don't even know what that means) to fool the burglar, but then we realised that it was too late, and we were going back home to see if everyone was dead, or if we still ahd time to save them....and then I woke up. Also the burglar had trivcked the detectives into thinking he was a good guy. O_O

So my friend came over yesterday and we had lots of fun, but I tried to pick her up and carry her over my shoulder like a fireman.....and I pulled a muscle and my back still really hurts. T_T

Then I was up late drawing a picture.......

No comments:

Post a Comment