Saturday, December 18, 2010

Negima

THE BIGGEST SPOILER WARNING EVER.
So I bought this book for a plane ride.
When I read it, i was like, "WHOA."
(It's.........it's a little perverted.)
It's 16+, which I didn't realised until after I bought it)
But boy, is it amazing.
The art work is perfect.
I haven't been able to finish the manga, but I've started watching the anime.
Aome how the author/artis took tons of charecters and made each on unique, in both aperance and personality, something I've been needing to work on.
The story line is amazing, if not a bit confusing.
I'm on episode 25, where Asuna died.
:O
There are like, 5 ninjas in that class, the most powerful human ever, a vampire-wizard, a robot, and ghost.
And no one has said anything?
Oh, and the teacher is a 10-year old wizard.
And one of the kids just died.....I'm not certain why, I think whe made a pact with the devil or something.
AND THEYRE LIBRARY IS SO EPIC.
I can't even describe it.
But It is SO touching.
I cried when Evangeline to Negi they couldn't reaise the dead, I cried when Yue kissed Negi in front of Nadoka.
Nadoka is my favorite.
She is so quiet, so cute. I am thinking of cosplaying as her for Animazement.
But really, thisshow and book is so full of emotion and plot twists....
YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.
I really want to learn Japaneese.
I'm on winter break now, so I've been watching it all last night.
I seriously cannot explain how this story makes me feel.
I wish that I could go on and on about it, but I really want to finish watching it....
I'll post some pictures later.
Bye.
Negima! (c) Ken Akamatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment