Monday, December 6, 2010

My Happy Happy Happy Day

I have had a wonderful day today.

* I've found out that my school is doing a middle-school production of "A Midsummer's night Dream" and I'm really excited. I really want to audition and be in it.

* I borrowed a pencil from a girl in my math class, AND IT CHANGES COLOR. It's heat sensetive and changes from purple to pink when you press on it. My friends were unimpressed with my discovery; they'd heard of them already. But I am still very happy.

* I got invited to a party this week and I'm really happy. Seriously, once I hung up the phone I started jumping up and down.

* Uhhhh

* I like bullet points.


EDIT: 12-11-10
(Whoa, I never realised that was acctually the date)
We aren't acctually doint 'A Midsummer's Night Dream".
It was for my teacher's third period class only.

No comments:

Post a Comment