Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eyes.

I need new glasses.
Yesterday I went to the eye doctor, and my eyes are so bad that my mom could read the letters on the eyechart without glasses while I couldn't read them with glasses.
They put dialating stuff in my eyes, and my pupils got all big and light hurt.
They also put numbing stuff on my eyes, then took the pressure of my eyes.
The numbing stuff really stung.
And I sort of freaked out when I realised the eye-pressure-taker-thing was acctually touching my eye.
After I put my glasses back on, I realised how badly I need new glasses.
My glasses have been making me really dizzy and giving me occational headaches.
One of the lenses seems to be stronger than the other, and since my eyes have changed since I got these last year, somethings just look confusing.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment