Monday, December 6, 2010

Whoa!

I just finished the "Me and My Brothers" series.
:O
I'm sad that I'm finished.
It's such a good series, as I've said before, and It needs more credit.

SPOILER ALERT.

The library I go to only has the first 9 books, so I just bought the tenth and 11th.
You have no idea how unbelivably happy I got at the scavenger race when Masashi brought back Sakura under the item of "Girlfriend".
I knew Susuki was going to win. The chicken is a nice touch. :D

I love Susuki.
I really wish he had an unbelivably happy ending.
I wanted him to date Sakura.
And since that didn't happen, I at least wanted him to go on a date with Tanaka or something.

I didnt like Nana as much in these books.

I seriously nearly cried when Masashi lost him mermory.
Really.
Really truely.
Tears were welling up in my eyes until I got to the point where he got better.
I liked the line,
"Who'se hobby IS this?!!?"
"YOURS!"

All together, I love the series.

I do not own 'Me and My Brothers"
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment