Thursday, December 23, 2010

You're Not With the Program!

I did absolutely nothing today but wake up, watch movies, and play video games.
Then we went to our neighbor (Well, more like family friend)'s house and ate dinner. Their cat is younger than my cat but bigger than it. Their cat sat in their chrismas tree and kept swatting, hissing, and bitting at me. I have lots of scratches on my hand now. Well....I shouldn't really have been aggravating it....I guess that is why it doesn't like me.
Their son is in college, though is shorter than me. He has really long hair.
He let me braid his hair.
He picked me up when we left, even though he's shorter than me.
We all went to see those music cordinated lights I told you about earlier.
We stayed about 5 hours.
"You need to go through this process: How will you get over there? Will you walk, bike, unicycle, or take a segway?"

No comments:

Post a Comment